- Career options for the Marketing program at Oregon State University include sales, advertising, retailing, brand management, logistics management, market research, purchasing management and more.
- The heart of marketing is matching supply and demand in a complex, advanced economy. Marketing consists of a sequence of activities: identifying customer needs, developing goods and services to satisfy those needs, communicating information about products to potential customers, and distributing the products to customers. In small firms, a few people must carry out all the marketing functions or activities. Large corporations, on the other hand, tend to hire people with specific potential or skills to fill more specialized job requirements.
- Principles of Marketing
- Building and Managing Products, Services, and Brands
- Fundamentals of Marketing Research
- Personal Selling Skills and Techniques
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Strategy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies View 2277 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United States
- 3.0 GPA High school diploma or IB Diploma with minimum overall score of 26 or IGCSE 5 subjects with a 3.0 average using NCAA scale (9-7/A=4, 5-6/B/C=3, 4/D/E=2, F/G=1, 3-1/U=0). Subjects must include Math, English, Science, 2 electives.
- English Test Scores must be less than two years old as of the start term requested. Applicants may also use the following achievements to meet the English Requirements for admission to an undergraduate degree program.
- SAT: evidence-based reading/writing score of 560
- ACTE (ACT English) - 21
- Two English composition courses (Writing 121+) with grades C- or better or one English composition and one Speech Communication course (Communication 111+) with grades C- or better, all from a US university.
- IGCSE O or A Level English with a grade of C or better (provisional results not accepted)
- IB Diploma: Language A - Language and Literature (HL) with a minimum score of 5
- AP English L & C - minimum score of 3
International34983 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34983 USD per year during 48 months.
National34983 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34983 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State13191 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13191 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Corvallis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.