We offer our students a balanced curriculum that provides integrated study and training in the art and business of the electronic media.
- The Bachelor of Arts program in Radio, Television, and Film at Rowan University combines 60 credit hours of a broad general education with 61 credit hours of required, related and free electives that each student can shape toward their individual educational goals within the major.
- The RTF Department offers students courses in radio, television and film production, as well as courses in the history, business, and aesthetics of the media.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Radio Production
- Survey of American Film and Television
- Foundations of Media Production
- TV History And Appreciation
- Evolution of Quality
- Television Production
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media View 948 other Bachelors in Film, Photography & Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.