The primary goal of this Marketing program at Rowan University is to provide students with a full understanding of the functions of business organizations and prepare them to be strong contributors to the marketing function of their organizations.
Marketing is one of the most important functions in business that connects companies with their customers. It is a dynamic and exciting field that combines art with science. Developing a successful marketing strategy encompasses many tasks including marketing research, product or service design, branding, effective communication & promotional programs, pricing, and distributing products to customers.
Students interested in the following careers are a good fit for the marketing program.
- Event Marketing/Event Planning
- Sports Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing majors have the option to concentrate on one of six marketing tracks: Sales, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communication, Marketing Channel, Digital Marketing, and International Marketing.
- These tracks provide students an opportunity to focus on specific areas within the marketing discipline and better prepare for a career. While pursuing a track is optional, it is highly recommended.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies View 2090 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
- If you don't meet the English required scores please see Conditional Admissions
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.