The Law and Justice Studies program at Rowan University aims to increase students' knowledge of crime and society's response to crime while enhancing their critical thinking, reasoning, writing, and logic skills.
- Through evaluation and analysis of criminal justice policies and programs, law, and correlates and causes of crime, students will gain a thorough understanding of the intended and unintended consequences of criminal justice decision making on social and community justice, victims and offenders.
- The program prepares students for professional careers in such areas as law enforcement and security services, court services, corrections, and human services, and offers the rigorous preparation necessary to eventually pursue graduate studies and professional school programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Survey of Criminal Justice
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Justice Internship
- Theories of Crime and Criminality
- Criminal Justice Research
- Law & Human Rights
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCriminal Law Civil & Private Law Public Law View 79 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $65 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
- Associate's Degree or 24 semester hours of transferable college credits
- Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9667 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9667 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5151 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.