This Health Studies program from Rowan University will provide students with a path to a Bachelor’s degree and with critical professional skills not covered in AAS degree programs that will make them highly competitive in the job market.
These skills include but are not limited to professionalism, adaptability, communication, problem-solving, leadership, diversity awareness, multicultural sensitivity, and planning/organization skills.
This program that will not only be prepared to enter the workforce with greater awareness of and ability to implement critical professional skills, but also be competitive for advancement within their profession and organizations with which they are affiliated.
Goals are to:
- Develop graduates with critical professional skills used in healthcare settings.
- Develop graduates who understand health related Issues and their effects on patients.
- Develop graduates who can effectively communicate health issues within their clinical practice.
- Develop graduates who have an understanding of using an inter-professional approach to healthcare.
- The major courss of this degree are completely online. Students may transfer in general education courses to meet Rowan University Core General Education requirements.
- If any general educatoin courses are still needed, they can be taken at Rowan University.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSports Management Health Administration Health Sciences View 699 other Bachelors in Health Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
- If you don't meet the English required scores please see Conditional Admissions
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.