The goal of the Marketing program of Hampton University is to strengthen the student's abilities to communicate effectively, solve problems, make decisions, analyze, and critically assess concepts and issues in marketing.
The program strives to provide an environment that continues to develop the intellectual, emotional and professional growth of its students.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing Accounting View 1046 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed on-line application
- Application fee of $50 (non-refundable). Hampton University does not accept ANY fee waivers.
- OFFICIAL high school transcript.
- Standardized test (SAT or ACT) Only
- One letter of recommendation from your high school guidance counselor or a high school teacher
- A minimum 500 word essay on the topic of CHARACTER: Describe what exhibiting good character means to you and provide specific examples of your demonstrated behavior in this regard.
- High School Completion
- African Students - General Certificate of Education or the West African School Certificate, Ordinary level, and Division II, with at least 6 passes.
- Completion of high school equivalency as attested by the AACRAO National Credentials Evaluation Project.
International26198 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26198 USD per year during 48 months.
National26198 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26198 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.