Areas of Study
In response to today’s fast-changing and complex marketing landscape and born from our location in the heart of Silicon Beach, the Marketing program of Loyola Marymount University has a progressive curriculum consisting of four career-focused pathways offering marketing majors a rigorous and flexible learning experience:
- Applied Learning in Societal Transformation (A-LIST) Pathway: designed to help students understand and serve increasingly diverse customer markets and promote positive societal change. The A-LIST Pathway offers courses designed to embrace the multi-dimensionality and breadth of modern day consumers and culture with a focus on “marketing for mission.” Students who choose the A-LIST Pathway cultivate skills to remain at the forefront of a diverse and changing marketplace.
- Congruity of Interests (COIN) Pathway: designed to help students understand how free human exchanges can occur only when a congruity of interests occurs between the parties to the exchange, resulting in a reciprocal transfer of value. Thus, long-term company profitability, as assessed by financial and accounting metrics, is critically dependent upon the ethical creation and transfer of value to customers and overall society. Adopting this perspective of value creation means that traditional marketing functions and concepts such as pricing, new product development, distribution, brand management, and sales are not merely mechanisms for advancing company wealth, but are, at the same time, potent tools for enhancing customer (and societal) welfare. This pathway’s unique learning approach begins with a rich understanding of customer thinking and value assessment, then focuses on proven methods for creating, communicating, and transferring value to the customer, and culminates with an analysis of how to best organize and manage organizational assets in order to ensure all parties are positively enriched and company viability is maximized.
- Marketing Analytics (MA) Pathway: designed to help students understand and process the massive quantities of data and market studies that need to be analyzed and harnessed to help organizations effectively understand market and consumer activity. The MA Pathway explores methods and systems for optimally analyzing and leveraging the immense data resources available to organizations today as well as unique analytical skills which will enhance students’ value to employers and society.
- M-School Pathway: focuses on the 4Cs - Creativity, Collaboration, Critical Thinking and Communication - and is designed to equip students with the skills to be future proof and real-world ready in the world of advertising and new media. There are two distinct tracks within the M-School Pathway: Strategy/Management and Content Creation. Take this survey and see which track may be right for you. Course content is co-developed and co-taught by industry professionals from the surrounding Silicon Beach creative and tech community. The M-School’s core curriculum along with supplemental elective courses deliver an immersive marketing education that prepares students for the present and future of marketing, branding, advertising and startup ventures.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing and Business Communications
- Customer Insights
- Rethinking the Marketplace
- Company and Customer Mutualism
- The New World of Branding and Advertising
- Brand Planning and Strategy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 342 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application and LMU Supplement
- International students are not required to submit the SAT or ACT to complete their application to LMU
- Provide Proof of English Proficiency
- Submit Transcripts
- Submit a letter of recommendation with your application
International52553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52553 USD per year during 48 months.
National52553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52553 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.