During the Finance program of Loyola Marymount University students develop analytical skills in the application of theory and tools essential to financial planning, investments, financial markets, institutions and corporate planning while acquiring the vocabulary and critical financial perspectives needed to enhance their careers and personal financial goals.
LMU Finance graduates will:
- Apply the principles and techniques of time value of money to value an investment
- Explain the impact of a firm’s capital structure on its risk and firm value
- Construct rigorous financial models for decision making
- Translate contracts, laws, annual reports, and other legal documents into financial models
- Make sound investment decisions
- Calculate and interpret investment performance measurements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses include:
- Corporate Finance
- Valuation and Financial Modeling
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entertainment Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 1080 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application and LMU Supplement
- International students are not required to submit the SAT or ACT to complete their application to LMU
- Provide Proof of English Proficiency
- Submit Transcripts
- Submit a letter of recommendation with your application
International52553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52553 USD per year during 48 months.
National52553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52553 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.