The International Relations Department at Mount Holyoke College focuses on the myriad and complex interactions of human beings across state boundaries.
Students take introductory core courses in economics, geography, history, and politics, as well as a course in research methods.
More advanced coursework is done in one of five focus fields:
- global commons
- international institutions
- international peace and security
- international political economy
- international ethics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Included:
- International Development and Economics
- Research Methods
- The Art of Seeing Things
- Modern and Contemporary Europe
- British Empire and Commonwealth
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Relations View 291 other Masters in Public Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- Mount Holyoke Writing Supplement (optional)
- Secondary School Report, including official high school transcript
- Counselor Recommendation
- Two Teacher Evaluation Forms (from core academic courses)
- Midyear Report (due February 15, as applicable)*
- Standardized Test Scores (optional)
- Art Supplement (optional)
- English Proficiency Requirements for non-native English speakers
- Early Decision Agreement (if applicable)
- Interview (optional, but strongly encouraged)
International54400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54400 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National54400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54400 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.