Students on the Mathematics and Civil Engineering track at Chapman University have the opportunity of first receiving personalized guidance from Chapman’s faculty of working scientists where students are guaranteed a strong faculty and student interaction and the opportunity for undergraduates to become research partners in signal research, data mining, and integrated circuit design.
They proceed to the ABET accredited UCI, where the student applies the theoretical foundations that they attained at Chapman on research concerning civil engineering topics as primary application domains: environmental processes, hydrology and water resources, structural engineering, and transportation systems engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Environmental Science
- General Physics I/Lab–General Physics I
- General Physics II/Lab–General Physics II
- Calculus Part I: Differentiation and Integration
- Calculus Part II: Optimization and Differential Equations
- General Chemistry I/General Chemistry I Laboratory
- General Chemistry II/General Chemistry II Laboratory (recommended)
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Introduction to Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Mathematics View 1762 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit The Common App and Chapman University Questions.
- Submit a Teacher Evaluation through via the Common App
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit the School Report form
- Pay the application fee or submit a Fee Waiver Request
- All international applicants must submit an International Supplement Form. This form is available after submitting your application.
International56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
National56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.