Health Sciences majors at Chapman University are encouraged to consider spending a semester abroad and have many opportunities around the globe. Earn credit toward your Chapman degree by taking unique courses that may be applied for credit for both general education and your major. Take courses in sociology, psychology, international approaches to health, health and spirituality, health planning, or healthy aging! Below are sample courses and recommended programs abroad for health science majors. Apply two semesters prior.
Every Spring semester (during a Major’s Meeting), recruiters for the Clinical Care Extender Program from local hospitals and owners from rehabilitation clinics are invited to introduce their program to our majors. Interested students can sign up to gain clinical experience at these hospitals or clinics. Clinical experience hours are required for admission into any health care profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Health Care Professions
- General Physics for the Life Sciences I, Lecture and Laboratory
- General Physics for the Life Sciences II, Lecture and Laboratory
- Single Variable Calculus I
- Single Variable Calculus II
- General Chemistry I/General Chemistry I Laboratory
- General Chemistry II/General Chemistry II Laboratory
- From Molecules to Cells: Evolution of Life on Earth (Gen Biol I), Lecture and Laboratory
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1606 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit The Common App and Chapman University Questions.
- Submit a Teacher Evaluation through via the Common App
- Submit official transcripts
- Submit the School Report form
- Pay the application fee or submit a Fee Waiver Request
- All international applicants must submit an International Supplement Form. This form is available after submitting your application.
International56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
National56830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28415 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.