With an emphasis in Management from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, the 120-hour online degree program prepares students for professional leadership positions in small businesses, corporations, and government.
- Management majors gain knowledge and skills to acquire positions such as general manager, account manager, project manager/specialist, or
- Operations manager, human resource manager/specialist, employee relations manager, employee benefits specialist, and training specialist.
- American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Accounting
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Business Calculus
- Legal Environment of Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 289 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Final, official high school transcript
- College transcript(s) – If you have attended another college or university, each school must send UA Little Rock an official transcript showing completed courses and grades
- ACT or SAT scores – If you haven’t taken the ACT or SAT, Testing Services can help you learn more about the testing schedule and how to complete this requirement
International280 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 280 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National280 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 280 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.