- The Dietetics program at the Marshall University provides students with a well-rounded education that includes both classroom and “hands-on” experience. Classes are small and the faculty are committed to ensuring the success of students. The DPD is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics and meets the academic standards to qualify students for a dietetic internship (DI). Students must complete both an undergraduate DPD and a post baccalaureate supervised practice experience to be eligible to take the national Registered Dietitian examination.
- The Department of Dietetics strives to deliver the highest quality dietetic education utilizing all available resources to meet the needs of this rural region for dietetics professionals. The DPD’s mission is to provide the depth and breadth of food and nutrition knowledge and skills that prepare students to enter a supervised practice program in dietetics.
The DPD is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics and meets the academic standards to qualify students for a dietetic internship (DI).
- English Composition
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Human Physiology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
National students: applications must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the start of a term.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences View 498 other Bachelors in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- Completed application for admission.
- A non-refundable application fee of $40.
- An official, final transcript, including graduation date, sent directly from the student’s high school to the Marshall University Admissions Office.
- Official college transcript
- American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores
- A valid immunization record
- Equivalent of U.S. high school diploma
- International GPA requirements are equivalent to domestic GPA requirements and vary by program
- ACT/SAT required for some programs and merit-based scholarships
- Proof of English Proficiency
International19606 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9803 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19606 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9803 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4276 USD per semester during 48 months.
Metro Residents - $7,318
Living costs for Huntington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.