We draw on the vibrancy of the city, the expertise of our faculty and the passion of our students to create a community that is centered on sustainability, intersectionality, and transformation on local, national, and international levels.
Passion for Transformational Justice
- Emerge as a competent and confident researcher.
- Be actively engaged in addressing harm and preventing violence.
- Earn a degree that will enable you to be committed to long-term work based in anti-racism, anti-oppression, and decolonizing perspectives.
The Peace and Justice Studies program from Pace University supports students as they pursue careers in non-profits, humanitarian and international aid work, international law, negotiation, diplomacy, mediation, community organizing, poverty reduction, restorative justice, and more.
- Alliance for Peacebuilding
- Alma Migrante
- Asylum Works
- Equality Now
- Fulbright Fellows
- Global Policy Forum
- Institute for Economics and Peace
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nonviolence: Theory and Practice
- International Law and Human Rights
- Reconciliation and Transitional Justice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Law Legal Studies Political Science View 107 other Bachelors in International Law in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45832 USD per year during 48 months.
National45832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45832 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.