The BS Criminal Justice at Pace University equips you with a solid foundation in criminal justice and other related disciplines that give you the opportunity to concentrate on either law enforcement or courts and correction. When you graduate, you will be prepared for local police work, enforcement positions within the federal government, a career in the private sector security, and entry into the field of law, and the correction field.
The exciting and relevant coursework in our BS in Criminal Justice program includes criminology, investigation, criminal law, evidence and procedure, police-community relations, community policing, terrorism, probation, and corrections. Our curriculum is responsive to the marketplace, so that when you graduate your skillset and knowledge will prepare you for a rewarding professional career.
Students are encouraged to minor in a subject area that will increase their marketability, such as computer science, a foreign language or psychology. Students become prepared for work in law enforcement-related jobs and for graduate school in law, homeland security, public administration, criminal justice, psychology, social work and sociology
- Drug enforcement agent
- Police officer
- Private security consultant
- Foreign service officer
- Probation officer
- Intelligence analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Government Administration
- Crime and Public Policy
- Community Relations in the Criminal Justice System
- Criminal Law
- Terrorism and Society
- Constitutional Issues in Criminal Justice
- Integrity Issues in the Criminal Justice System
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology View 478 other Masters in Criminology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application and Fee
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A written essay/personal statement: One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Course descriptions or syllabus (in English) from each post-secondary school attended (transfer applicants only).
- Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 45832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National45832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 45832 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.