Choose from three tracks—Generalist, Pre-Nursing, or Pre-Physician Assistant—and participate in areas of concentration in Global Health and/or Health Policy and Advocacy. Graduate prepared to make a difference.
Explore the Possibilities!
- Interdisciplinary course options that provide a broad scope of healthcare both nationally and globally.
- Pre-professional preparation for post-bachelor practitioner programs like accelerated nursing, physician assistant, physical therapy, OT, nutrition and dietetics, and more.
- Senior year hands-on field experience with options in healthcare research or area internship.
Graduates of the Health Science program from Pace University go on to fulfilling careers as healthcare administrators, educators, and healthcare professionals in a variety of healthcare settings, including hospitals, physician practices, and community health centers.
Our students are hired by the most prestigious hospitals and medical centers, including Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center, as well as government and community agencies, and global health and philanthropic organizations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Care Ethics
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Health Care for Diverse Populations
- Health Informatics and Telehealth
- Health Care Policy
- Genetics in Health Care
- Epidemiology and Evidence-Based Practice
- History of Health Care Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 554 other Bachelors in Health Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.