The Marketing - Global Marketing Management program from Pace University will enable you to develop knowledge of marketing principles in the context of the highly technical global economy. And through international field study courses, you'll be able to live, learn, and develop your marketing acumen in countries around the world. The BBA in Global Marketing Management offers an international perspective of the advertising and marketing profession—business customs and practices in different cultures through intensive study, international field study trips, and semester abroad opportunities.
We leverage our excellent connections in the business world with high-ranking professionals worldwide. You'll meet with foreign business managers, educators, and government officials to discuss contemporary issues and business practices. Our curriculum will provide you with essential skills to succeed in international business settings: effective workplace communication, critical thinking, problem solving, decision-making, and interpersonal skills.
- Account Executive
- Brand Manager Event Planner
- Event Promoter
- Group Sales Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Media Analyst
- Media Planner
- Retail Store Buyer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Business Practice
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Law
- Principles of Marketing
- Managerial and Organizational Concepts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2077 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.