As an advertising and integrated marketing communications professional, you'll have both the conceptual background and tools to plan marketing campaigns that will lead to the success of your organization and your own career.
Whether your career takes off at a corporation, financial institution, or at one of the vibrant and exciting advertising or marketing agencies in New York City, you'll be prepared for a lifetime of success in a wide variety of settings. Lubin's Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communications program will equip you with the knowledge and skills covering a broad spectrum of marketing activities—from conception to the delivery of products or services and virtually everything in between. Courses cover traditional, social, mobile, and digital marketing media.
The Marketing - Advertising and Integrated Marketing Communications from Pace University offers a solid foundation in the application of business principles in the context of the highly technological global economy. You will acquire an in-depth understanding of essential advertising and marketing principles. Further, you will develop a keen sense of 21st-century marketing and the skills employers seek, including thorough knowledge of product development, pricing, consumer decision-making, legal aspects of marketing, and global marketing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Business Practice
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Law
- Principles of Marketing
- Managerial and Organizational Concepts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 545 other Bachelors in Digital Communication in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.