The Management - Entrepreneurship program from Pace University prepares you to put your ideas into action. You will learn how to gauge risk, minimize exposure, and prepare for the challenges of starting and running a small business. From writing a business plan, to attracting venture capital, to making a succession plan, you will get solid guidance as you put in practice the skills you have gained.
The program offers resources for your start-up through our Entrepreneurship Lab, which provides space, technology, mentoring services, expert speakers, and many other support activities and benefits to Pace student entrepreneurs.
You can also receive expert consultation through the Small Business Development Center and solicit feedback from seasoned entrepreneurs when you enter your business plan into the Pace Pitch Contest, the Pace University Business Plan Competition, and the Ted and Pat Levine Proof of Concept Entrepreneurship Initiative (there are chances to win prize money to seed business ventures).
Furthermore, you will gain skills to launch new products, understand international entrepreneurship, and harness your entrepreneurial spirit for a good cause through the Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship.
- Management Consultant
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Not-for-profit Fundraiser
- Sales Manager
- Small Business Owner
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Finite Mathematics
- Computers for Human Empowerment
- Principles of Economics: Macroeconomics
- Principles of Economics: Microeconomics
- Elementary Statistics
- Contemporary Business Practice
- Financial Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 276 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.