Shape Financial Futures
- Explore finance on a global scale
- Connect with executives at major financial institutions
- Apply theory to practice in real business settings
From the core theoretical financial principles to an abundance of opportunities to apply what you know in meaningful, real-world business settings, the BBA in Finance is proven and respected. Whether you want to join a corporation, government agency, financial institution, insurance company, or nonprofit organization, you'll have both the conceptual background and the tools that will lead to the success of your organization and your own career.
By enrolling in this Finance program from Pace University you can take advantage of a wide array of relevant opportunities, including the Student Managed Investment Portfolio (SMIP), a University-sponsored portfolio worth about $400,000. The students who manage the SMIP engage in direct contact with leading financial analysts and hedge fund managers, conduct research on individual companies, use Bloomberg terminals and stock analysis packages, and create proposals to recommend purchases and sales. The class then votes to approve or reject each recommendation. The SMIP regularly outperforms its benchmarks of the S&P, Dow, and NASDAQ indices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Finite Mathematics
- Computers for Human Empowerment
- Principles of Economics: Macroeconomics
- Principles of Economics: Microeconomics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 2127 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application & Fee
- Letters of Recommendation - Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who knows you well and can attest to your academic potential and personal characteristics.
- A Written Essay/Personal Statement - One essay/personal statement, approximately 250-650 words in length, which will assist the Admission Committee in reviewing your application. The essay/personal statement you submit must consist solely of your own original work.
- Official Test Scores - Official test scores and other educational materials must be sent directly from the testing authority or institution.
- Official Transcripts - Official transcripts, diplomas, and leaving examination scores from secondary and post-secondary schools (in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
National46978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46978 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.