The Philosophy Program at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi offers the BA in philosophy, a philosophy minor, comprehensive solutions to augmenting another major with the philosophy major, and a special track in philosophy designed specifically for those seeking admission to law school and a career in law.
- When Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (TAMU-CC) faculty members designed a core curriculum in preparation for the admission of the University’s first freshman class in 1994, they assigned a unique and central role in that curriculum to a philosophy course designated PHIL 3340: Foundations of Professional Ethics, making it the capstone course (and sole upper-level course) of the core.
- A sprawling endeavor encompassing three large lectures and a dozen discussion sections, Professional Ethics enrolled nearly 600 students every semester and involved the efforts of eight to ten faculty from across the colleges.
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral degrees.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- History of Eastern Philosophy
- American Philosophy
- Ancient Philosophy
- Modern Philosophy
- Contemporary Philosophy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology Liberal Arts View 1140 other Bachelors in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply Texas U.S. Freshman Application for Admission
- $75 application fee
- Official high school transcript or GED scores
- SAT or ACT scores
International20344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20344 USD per year during 48 months.
National20344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20344 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9754 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Corpus Christi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.