The mission of the Geology Program at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is to provide integrated and process-oriented curricula, based on fundamental scientific principles and processes that enable graduates to pursue challenging careers and maintain lifelong learning.
In addition, our program is designed to serve majors from geographic information science, environmental science, as well as science students in other fields who are interested in adding to their knowledge of the Earth and planetary system.
- A geology degree provides you with a broad background in the natural sciences, typically with an equal foundation in physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology, in addition to the geology-specific courses.
- For this reason, geologists are often hired for positions that require a broad science background such as science journalism and science education.
- Unique skills of geologists are their capabilities to apply a variety of analytical and numerical methods to solve applied problems and to reconstruct processes that have occurred in the past.
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral degrees.
- Earth Sciences
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeography Geology Natural Sciences View 699 other Bachelors in Geography in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply Texas U.S. Freshman Application for Admission
- $75 application fee
- Official high school transcript or GED scores
- SAT or ACT scores
International20344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20344 USD per year during 48 months.
National20344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20344 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9754 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Corpus Christi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.