The Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi offers the Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in Environmental Science, an undergraduate Minor in Environmental Science, Secondary Teaching Certification in Earth Science, Life-Earth Science, or Physical Science, and cross-disciplinary educational opportunities for students earning degrees in related fields such as the Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences, BAS degree (Environmental & Occupational Safety/Emergency Response Track).
- In addition to traditional coursework and lab exercises, A&M-Corpus Christi students experience hands-on learning in nontraditional settings. Students gain valuable work experience as research assistants at A&M-Corpus Christi research institutes and centers. Some students earn college credit through volunteer internships with local state or federal agencies, or private industry.
- Agencies such as the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, U.S. National Park Service, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, Texas General Land Office, and Texas Parks and Wildlife Department have offices in the local community. Students may also conduct directed independent study on a research project of their own design.
- Climate Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Quality
- Control System Engineering
- Thermal Power
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 328 other Bachelors in Environmental Economics & Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply Texas U.S. Freshman Application for Admission
- $75 application fee
- Official high school transcript or GED scores
- SAT or ACT scores
International20344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20344 USD per year during 48 months.
National20344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20344 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9754 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Corpus Christi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.