We offer a bachelor degree in Communication Studies at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. A variety of contexts in which messages are exchanged, including interpersonal, small group, organizational, intercultural, and public communication, are explored through various course offerings in this track.
Coursework is designed to prepare students for communication jobs or positions in related fields, such as public relations, sales, human resources management, and training and development, among many others, or to pursue advanced degrees in communication or related disciplines upon graduation.
- Communication internships give students course credit for valuable practical experience working in their fields and making connections before they conduct those all-important job searches. Additionally, local internships involve students in the greater life of their community and campus, further linking the university and the South Texas area.
- Student interns gain practical experience and professional contacts, but they also mature and develop their profiles as soon-to-be college graduates and working professionals. We encourage students to also explore out-of-state and international internships, believing that those experiences will greatly expand students’ educations and marketability for jobs.
- Critical Writing
- Critical Thinking
- Public Speaking
- Communication Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Psychology Corporate Communication View 292 other Bachelors in Corporate Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply Texas U.S. Freshman Application for Admission
- $75 application fee
- Official high school transcript or GED scores
- SAT or ACT scores
International20344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20344 USD per year during 48 months.
National20344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20344 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9754 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Corpus Christi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.