Graphic designers dwell at the intersection of art and business. They translate abstract concepts into tangible visuals, and are often lauded for their ability to elevate the status of a company or organization.
In the Graphic Design program at Full Sail University , you’ll sharpen your eye for aesthetics through projects, critiques, and the study of popular culture. In addition to technical proficiency and creative development, your education will help you hone real-world skills such as media integration, advertising and branding.
- Typography and Page Layout - Students learn how to use typography as a critical part of page layout while also understanding how the printed or viewed page looks as an integrated graphic element.
- Digital Publishing - Students develop their understanding of form, function, and structure through context and technique while embracing the creative process that curated discussions and relevant case studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Presentation
- Psychology of Play
- Technology in the Entertainment and Media Industries
- English Composition
- Design and Art Theory
- Graphic Principles
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design Graphic Design View 572 other Bachelors in Graphic Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00 (campus degrees only)
- High school/secondary school transcript (required for undergraduate degree programs)
- University or college transcripts accompanied by a third-party evaluation (for graduate programs or transfer credits)
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International52800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 88000 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
National52800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 88000 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
Living costs for Winter Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.