In the Peace, Justice and Conflict Studies program from DePaul University, you will master the theoretical and intellectual frameworks related to peace building, human rights advocacy and justice development by learning to interpret real life situations and applying strategies for advocacy, consensus-building, partnership development and other intervention tools.
You will complete an internship with an organization related to peace, social justice or conflict resolution, and will have the opportunity to participate in one of DePaul's Study Abroad programs in order to gain an international perspective on the causes of violence and conflict, as well as strategies for negotiation and resolution.
In addition to various combined degree programs, we offer the 3+3 BA/JD, which allows high-achieving first-year undergraduate students to be admitted simultaneously to the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (LAS) and the College of Law (LAW). You'll complete your first three years in LAS and your final three years in LAW.
- Social service
- International relations
- Humanitarian efforts
- Political work
- Public policy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Topics On Peace, Justice And Conflict Studies
- International Conflict And Peacebuilding
- Social Justice And Social Change
- Conflict: Intervention, Negotiation And Advocacy
- Human Rights: Promise And Problematics
- Internship In Peace , Justice, And Conflict Studies
- Topics Seminar
- Women, War, And Resistance
- Topics In Nonviolence
- Topics In Peace Building
- Topics In Social Justice And Social Change
- Topics In Conflict Intervention
- Topics In Activism And Advocacy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 1088 other Masters in Political Science in United States
- All applicants are required to submit official high school transcripts.
- Four years of English
- Three years of mathematics (minimum course work equivalent to Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II)
- Three years of science (two of which must be lab science)
- Two years of social science
- Two years of language study other than English
- Invite your high school counselor to submit the Common Application School Report.
- An official transcript showing courses taken and credit earned
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Official community college transcripts for any courses taken
International40551 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40551 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National40551 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40551 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State40551 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40551 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.