As an education studies major, you will engage in pivotal issues in the field, from classroom methodology to opportunity and achievement gaps in equity and achievement.
The interdisciplinary curriculum is structured to give you the flexibility to tailor your education to your interests.
Education Studies programme at Brandeis University will lay a strong foundation for a career in educational research and policy, school psychology, higher education, informal education and even museum education—not to mention graduate studies in the field.
If a stimulating career in the classroom is what you’re after, check out our minor in teacher education.
- Children, Parenting, and Education in Cross-Cultural Perspective
- The Psychology of Love: Education for Close Relationships
- Secondary Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Elementary School Curriculum and Teaching: Literacy, Social Studies, and Other Topics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Social Work View 2676 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Common Application.
- $80 application fee (or fee waiver).
- Official copies of all high school transcripts and/or GED certificate and/or marks from any externally graded national exams.
- A school report and a letter of recommendation from a secondary school official.
- High School Senior Grades: Send your senior midyear grades as soon as they become available. We understand this may not be until late January or early February for some students, though we encourage you to send them as soon as possible. For Early Decision applicants, submit first marking period grades, which may be first quarter or first trimester grades.
- A letter of recommendation
International61724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61724 USD per year during 48 months.
National61724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61724 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Waltham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.