The processing and transfer of vast amounts of information has reshaped how we work and play, how we talk to each other, how we shop, drive, and learn—not to mention how we track climate change, explore space and understand the human genome.
Join this exciting and rapidly growing field with an undergraduate degree in Computer Science at Brandeis University
Find yourself in classes taught by distinguished and caring faculty. Learn from monthly colloquium series, scholars, alumni and others in the tech industry who come to speak about current topics in computer science. Study just minutes away from the thriving tech sector in Boston and Cambridge.
- Programming in Java and C
- Advance Programming Techniques
- Data Structures and the Fundamentals of Computing
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- Discrete Structures
- Theory of Computation
- Computer Systems and Organization
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 2050 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Common Application.
- $80 application fee (or fee waiver).
- Official copies of all high school transcripts and/or GED certificate and/or marks from any externally graded national exams.
- A school report and a letter of recommendation from a secondary school official.
- High School Senior Grades: Send your senior midyear grades as soon as they become available. We understand this may not be until late January or early February for some students, though we encourage you to send them as soon as possible. For Early Decision applicants, submit first marking period grades, which may be first quarter or first trimester grades.
- A letter of recommendation
International61724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61724 USD per year during 48 months.
National61724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61724 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Waltham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.