Students in this Financial Economics program from University of Maryland Baltimore County learn a way of thinking that facilitates problem solving, and enables them to explore issues related to economics, finance, politics, and life in general, in an organized and productive manner.
The Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Financial Economics consists of at least 60 credits distributed as described below. A grade of “C” or better is required in each course to fulfill major requirements. Students must take a minimum of 21 credits from UMBC (not transferred) ECON courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Accounting
- Intermediate Microeconomic Analysis
- Intermediate Macroeconomic Analysis
- Fundamentals of Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 1170 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed UMBC Undergraduate Admissions Application
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- An official or attested copy of your current high school transcript/academic record including an English translation.
- Official results of completion of state/national secondary school examinations.
- A final high school transcript/leaving certificate upon completion of your senior year.
- All non-native English speakers must submit official test scores
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12169 USD per semester during 48 months.
National24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12169 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4352 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.