Graduates of the Early Childhood Education - Birth through Kindergarten program at the Kennesaw State University will be prepared to provide instruction to very young children. Graduates will also be familiar with global perspectives on early learning and teaching. The B-K Undergraduate Degree Program addresses the needs of the whole child based on national and state standards.
Teacher candidates in the program may be placed in diverse field settings that will focus on (1) developmentally appropriate best practices, (2) current research on the development of infant, toddler and young children, (3) families and communities in a global setting, (4) English Language Learners, and (5) children with special learning needs.
Teacher candidates may take courses focusing on children ages birth though kindergarten in the following areas:
- Prenatal Development and the Development of Infants, Toddlers and Young Children
- Organization and Administration of Preschool Programs
- Visual Arts, Play, Music and Creativity
- Language and Literature
- Families, Communities
- Global Learning
- Children with Special Needs
- Lesson Planning and Assessment
- English Language Learners
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Investigating Critical and Contemporary Issues in Education
- Sociocultural Influences on Teaching and Learning
- Organization and Administration of Early Childhood Programs
- Child Development and Early Learning
- Preschool Curriculum and Assessment
- Infant/Toddler Practicum
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 709 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- Please complete the entire online application.
- The information you provide is critical in evaluating your potential as a student at KSU.
- We use your email and physical mailing address to contact you.
- Applications are valid only for the term submitted.
- If an applicant is admissible but is required to take the Accuplacer, you must meet the minimum requirements on the exam. It is your responsibility to review the admission standards in advance to understand the likelihood of eligibility.
International15702 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7851 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National15702 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7851 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
In-State4448 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2224 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.