Career and Technical Education - Business, Finance and Information Technology Education from Appalachian State University is widely recognized as providing top-quality teachers for the public schools. Graduates of our program are in extremely high demand, both here in North Carolina and across the nation. Career and Technical Education teachers get to teach a subject they love while providing an invaluable service to students and schools.
- High school teachers
- Community college instructors
- Adult educators in community agencies
- Private school teacher
- Educator in business or industry
- Career center instructors
- Career and Technical Education Curriculum
- Management of Career and Technical Education Programs and CTSOs
- Research in Career and Technical Education
- Methods and Materials in Career and Technical Education
- Practicum in Career and Technical Education
- Personal Money Management
- Business Communications
- Information Systems for Business and Education Professionals
- Office Management
- Network Administration for Business and Education Professionals or
- Computer Applications for Business and Education Professionals
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Finance Business Information Systems View 434 other Bachelors in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A complete online application
- A non-refundable application fee of $65 (USD)
- Official high school/secondary school transcript
- Official test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, SAT or ACT)
- Official college transcripts
- Interest Statement (Recommended)
- List of Activities (Recommended)
- Curriculum vitae or list of activities (Recommended)
- Personal statements (Recommended)
International19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 48 months.
National19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State4242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4242 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.