The demand for graduates with knowledge of international business, cultural and area studies, and international relations continues to increase. Globalization has created a need for global citizens who are culturally aware and internationally oriented.
International Studies Minor
Pursuing a minor in International Studies program at Texas State University provides non-IS majors with a global perspective. The minor includes 21 total hours of coursework and provides a valuable international component to any degree plan. Required courses include World Geography, Political Geography, Economic Geography, and an Introduction to International Studies. Students may then choose from the course catalog to fill out their remaining hours.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
BAIS, Major in International Studies with the following concentrations:
- Asian Studies
- European Studies
- Interamerican Studies
- Effective Fall 2020 - Latin American Studies
- International Business
- Middle East/African Studies
- Russian/East European
- Travel and Tourism
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business View 589 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- Students who (when they apply) have attended at least two years of school in the U.S. must provide SAT/ACT scores and meet regular freshman admission standards.
- Students who do not meet the two-year requirement in the U.S. must meet English Language Proficiency Requirements. Students may take the SAT/ACT in place of English language testing, but will need to meet the regular freshman admission standards if they do. For students who take both the SAT/ACT and English Language testing, the language testing will be used first to make an admission decision. Students who plan to participate in intercollegiate athletics are required to meet SAT score requirements for NCAA purposes.
International19585 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19585 USD per year during 48 months.
National19585 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19585 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State5642 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5642 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for San Marcos
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.