The Mechanical Engineering curriculum at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi prepares students to work professionally in both thermal and mechanical systems areas.
As defined by ABET, “student outcomes describe what students are expected to know and be able to do by the time of graduation. These relate to the knowledge, skills, and behaviors that students acquire as they progress through the program.”
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
- an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
- an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral degrees.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Circuit Analysis
- Fluid Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Manufacturing Processes
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Mechanical Engineering Mechatronics View 293 other Bachelors in Environmental Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply Texas U.S. Freshman Application for Admission
- $75 application fee
- Official high school transcript or GED scores
- SAT or ACT scores
International20344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20344 USD per year during 48 months.
National20344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20344 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9754 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9754 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Corpus Christi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.