Romance Languages from Bryn Mawr College offers a presentation of essential problems in literary and cultural analysis by close reading of works selected from various periods and genres and by analysis of voice and image in French writing and film from female and male authors in Metropolitan France, Africa, and other Francophone regions. Participation in discussion and practice in written and oral expression are emphasized, as are grammar review and exercises.
Students at Romance Languages from Bryn Mawr College will:
- mastery of skills essential to meaningful scholarship: critical reasoning, reasoned argument, clear expression,
- gain the ability to solve problems creatively and work across disciplines.
- TA Workshop
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguages Translation & Interpreting Linguistics View 2528 other Bachelors in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application (fee waived when submitted online)
- Bryn Mawr Writing Supplement
- School report including official transcripts (Homeschool and Alternative Education requirements)
- Two teacher recommendations
- School Counselor recommendation
- Mid-year report
- If your mid-year report is not available until after Jan. 15, we will still accept your application if the rest of your file is complete. We do require your mid-year report in order to issue a final decision.
- Standardized test results
- Final report
- Early Decision Agreement (if applicable)
International58000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58000 USD per year during 48 months.
National58000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Ardmore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.