Criminal Justice from Indiana University East will promote student success through a focus on academic growth, personal development, and career planning.
Graduates with Criminal Justice from Indiana University East will:
- Communicate clearly and effectively in written and oral forms.
- Access, use, and critically evaluate a variety of relevant information sources.
- Apply principles of inquiry to define and analyze complex problems through reasoning and discovery.
- Demonstrate the ability to relate within a multicultural and digitally connected world.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of a field of study.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Service Learning Experience in Criminal Justice
- Criminal Investigation
- Criminal Justice Ethics
- American Juvenile Justice System
- Procedural Criminal Law
- Crime in the Mass Media
- Seminar on White-Collar Crime
- Wrongful Conviction
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Justice View 550 other Bachelors in Criminal Justice in United States
- We look at each student application individually considering diploma type, test scores, GPA, and class rank to make an admission decision.
- Alternative Scores
- Application Fee
- Official Academic Records
- English Proficiency
International21301 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21301 USD per year during 48 months.
National21301 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21301 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7941 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7941 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.