Students will also be given the opportunity to assist graduate students in research, data collection and clinical assessments in the Laboratory of Clinical and Applied Physiology. Established in 1983, the laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-science instrumentation enabling students to gain hands-on, clinical experiences in a sophisticated exercise physiology laboratory. Students will learn how to use the equipment and apply it to real-life situations, on-going research, and clinical studies.
Undergraduate students majoring in Exercise Physiology at University of Miami should consider applying to the Accelerated Master’s Program in Exercise Physiology at the end of their junior year or during their senior year. Following completion of their bachelor’s degree, students will be able to obtain a Master’s degree within one year. For more details and a brochure, exercise physiology undergraduate majors should speak to their advisors. Students applying to the Master’s program must submit all application materials and meet the admission criteria established under the "Admissions, Financial Aid and Scholarship" section.
The mission of the Exercise Physiology, B.S., is to provide a fundamental working knowledge of the field in order to obtain a career in outside employment, work in professional services and/or enter higher institutions of learning in this or other health-related fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Nutrition for Health and Performance
- Elements of Sports Psychology
- Biochemistry And Skeletal Muscle
- Exercise Physiology Laboratory: Neuromuscular
- Basic Human Physiology
- Basic Anatomy Lab
- Introduction to Systemic Exercise Physiology
- Exercise Physiology Laboratory: Cardiorespiratory
- Gross Anatomy For Kinesiology And Sport Sciences
- Exercise Programming
- Exercise Physiology Laboratory: Assessment
- Neuromuscular Basis For Training
- Advanced Systemic Exercise Physiology
- Clinical Biomechanics for Sport Medicine Professionals
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Psychology Sports Sciences View 876 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit the Common Application. Upon submitting, you will be asked to pay a $70 nonrefundable application fee.
- If you have attended a secondary school outside of the United States, you must submit your official secondary school documents (transcripts, mark sheets, certificates, examination results, etc.)
- We require you to submit two letters of recommendation: one from a high school guidance counselor and one from a teacher.
- The University of Miami is need-aware for first-year international undergraduate applicants. This means that, for a portion of international applicants, the Admission Committee will consider that student’s ability to pay tuition without the need for financial aid.
International52060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52060 USD per year during 48 months.
National52060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52060 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.