The Bachelor of Architecture at University of Miami fulfills the educational requirements for professional registration and offers specialized architectural study through upper-level studios and architecture electives, as well as opportunities for the study of liberal arts through the elective sequence leading to a minor.
The Mission of the School of Architecture is:
- To prepare students for professional leadership and lifelong learning in architecture, urbanism, and related fields.
- To advance knowledge and technology through research, and creative practice.
- To deploy knowledge and technology through professional engagement, real-world applications, and community service.
- To promote the goals of environmental responsibility, social equity, and economic sustainability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Architecture Design
- Architecture & Culture
- Introductory Calculus
- English Composition
- Architecture & Behavior
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 285 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit the Common Application. Upon submitting, you will be asked to pay a $70 nonrefundable application fee.
- If you have attended a secondary school outside of the United States, you must submit your official secondary school documents (transcripts, mark sheets, certificates, examination results, etc.)
- We require you to submit two letters of recommendation: one from a high school guidance counselor and one from a teacher.
- The University of Miami is need-aware for first-year international undergraduate applicants. This means that, for a portion of international applicants, the Admission Committee will consider that student’s ability to pay tuition without the need for financial aid.
International52060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52060 USD per year during 60 months.
National52060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52060 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.