The Lifespan Health curriculum offered at University of Southern California covers the biological and medical aspects of health, including disease prevention, detection, and treatment.
- Students will utilize gerontological frameworks to examine human development and aging.
- Students will relate biological theory and science to understanding senescence, longevity and variation in aging.
- Students will relate psychological theories and science to understand adaptation, stability, and change in aging.
- Students will relate social theories and science of aging to understanding heterogeneity, inequality, and context of aging.
- Students will learn to distinguish factors related to aging outcomes, both intrinsic and contextual, through critical thinking and empirical research
- Students will engage in research to advance knowledge and improve interventions for older persons.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cultures and Civilizations
- Scientific Principles
- Investigations in Science and Technology
- Studies in Literature, Thought and the Arts
- Social Issues
- Gerontology: The Science of Adult Development
- Physiology of Aging
- Psychology of Adult Development
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Public Health View 1462 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Test Scores
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Letter(s) of Recommendation: One letter is required from either your school counselor or a teacher from your school. Applicants to the School of Cinematic Arts must submit three letters of recommendation.
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Application Requirements section, below, for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available)
International57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National57256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57256 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.