The Health Sciences Management program from University of Virginia serves students with a wide range of backgrounds including those who may have an allied healthcare associates degree in emergency medical services, medical laboratory technology, occupational and physical therapy assisting, radiography, respiratory therapy, or sonography.
Synchronous online (evening classes) and select Asynchronous
On average, students take two courses per term, including the summer, and take three to four years to complete the degree.
- Health Care Management: Applying Concepts to Practice
- Legal & Ethical Decision-Making in Health Care
- Application of Health Informatics
- Public Health: Populations, Policy & Epidemiology
- Research in the Health Sciences
- Service Excellence in Health Care: Quality Improvement & Customer Service
- American Health Care: Challenges & Opportunities
- Economics & Finance of Health Care
- Health Sciences Management Internship & Career Development
- Capstone Course : Introduction to Health Care Project
- Capstone Course : Health Sciences Management Project: Implementation
- Management of Organizations
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Health Administration Health Sciences View 282 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Virginia and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An associate’s degree from a regionally accredited college in emergency medical services, health information management, medical laboratory technology, occupational therapy assistant, physical therapy assistant, radiography, respiratory therapy, and sonography OR an associate’s degree from a regionally accredited college such as an Associate of Sciences, Associate of Arts, or Associate of Arts and Sciences, plus allied healthcare training from a professionally accredited program
- 60 transferable credits (C or better), including two English Composition courses, as specified by the applicable degree map.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
International11800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35400 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
National11800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35400 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.