The Health Sciences Management program from University of Virginia serves students with a wide range of backgrounds including those who may have an allied healthcare associates degree in emergency medical services, medical laboratory technology, occupational and physical therapy assisting, radiography, respiratory therapy, or sonography.
Synchronous online (evening classes) and select Asynchronous
On average, students take two courses per term, including the summer, and take three to four years to complete the degree.
- Health Care Management: Applying Concepts to Practice
- Legal & Ethical Decision-Making in Health Care
- Application of Health Informatics
- Public Health: Populations, Policy & Epidemiology
- Research in the Health Sciences
- Service Excellence in Health Care: Quality Improvement & Customer Service
- American Health Care: Challenges & Opportunities
- Economics & Finance of Health Care
- Health Sciences Management Internship & Career Development
- Capstone Course : Introduction to Health Care Project
- Capstone Course : Health Sciences Management Project: Implementation
- Management of Organizations
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Health Management Health Sciences View 74 other Bachelors in Human Resource Management in United States
- An associate’s degree from a regionally accredited college in emergency medical services, health information management, medical laboratory technology, occupational therapy assistant, physical therapy assistant, radiography, respiratory therapy, and sonography OR an associate’s degree from a regionally accredited college such as an Associate of Sciences, Associate of Arts, or Associate of Arts and Sciences, plus allied healthcare training from a professionally accredited program
- 60 transferable credits (C or better), including two English Composition courses, as specified by the applicable degree map.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
International11800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35400 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
National11800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35400 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.