Construction Management graduates at the Bowling Green State University receive the bachelor of science in construction management degree. They apply their sophisticated technical knowledge and skills in fields ranging from civil and heavy/highway construction to commercial and residential building.
Coursework in the field of construction is complemented by a core of business classes, rigorous science and math requirements, plus traditional liberal arts courses. This blend of classes differentiates BGSU’s program from most others of its kind.
What strengths or skills should I have to major in CM?
- CM students should have an interest in how structures are built and enjoy managing people and projects.
- The program is demanding and requires much more than hands-on construction skills. The best high school preparation for a career in construction management and technology includes rigorous college-preparatory math, physics, English, social studies and foreign language.
- BGSU’s program in construction management and technology is one of only two in Ohio, and approximately 65 nationwide, accredited by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE).
- This prestigious accrediting organization reviews four-year programs in construction, construction science, construction management, and construction technology, and gives its official “seal of approval” only to the very best. The program is also fully accredited by the Association of Technology, Management and Applied Engineering (ATMAE).
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction View 221 other Bachelors in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be a graduate of a senior high school approved or accredited by the department of education of the state in which it is located; OR
- Have earned high school equivalency through the General Educational Development (GED) testing program (issued by the state department of education); OR
- Present GED test results and ACT or SAT test results, if the student completed secondary education through an alternative program such as home schooling; OR
- Present an international baccalaureate diploma or certificate.
International19220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9610 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9610 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State11232 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5616 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.