The flexibility of this Political Science program at Michigan State University makes it a logical choice for those who wish to sample a wide variety of courses within the political science discipline.
Students wanting to enter politics, journalism, business or teaching; to pursue graduate studies in political science; or to prepare for employment in international agencies concerned with foreign affairs normally choose the general political science program.
- Account executives
- Data analysts
- Policy analysts
- Policy and outreach coordinators
- Constituent relations representatives
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Methods of Political Analysis
- Special Topics in Political Science
- Introduction to Political Science
- Introduction to Comparative Politics
- Introduction to International Relations
- Introduction to Political Philosophy
- Introduction to American Politics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 1088 other Masters in Political Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.