Graduates of this Nursing program at Michigan State University are leaders in health care, prepared to anticipate and respond to the ever-changing needs of a global community and to make a difference in health care outcomes.
- Hospice nurses
- Intensive care nurses
- Emergency care nurses
- Adult acute care nurses
- Pediatric nurses
- Public health nurses
- School nurses
- Home care nurses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Pathophysiology
- Nursing Care of Acute and Chronically Ill Patients
- Health Promotion and Disease and Injury Prevention
- Behavioral Health Nursing
- Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- Nursing Care of Children and Their Families
- Nursing Care of the Childbearing Family
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 586 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.