Students in this Music program from Michigan State University usually desire to combine their passion for music with another course of study. This is sometimes accomplished by utilizing the elective cognate toward an additional major or simply taking some course work of interest outside of the College of Music.
- Teachers/professors of music
- Professional musicians
- Music therapy providers
- Radio station music directors
- Church music directors
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Keyboard Literature to Mid-19th Century
- Keyboard Literature since the Mid–19th Century
- Art Song Literature: German
- Art Song Literature: French, Spanish, and Italian
- Art Song Literature: British and American
- Baroque Music
- Music of the 18th Century
- 19th Century European–American Music Literature
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Liberal Arts View 2097 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.