This Marketing major at Michigan State University stresses understanding of marketing concepts and tools; application of the concepts and tools to achieve objectives using research, analysis, planning, implementation and control techniques; and integration of marketing with other business functions and societal processes.
- Marketing directors
- Marketing managers
- Digital marketing managers
- Communication specialists
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Retail Management
- Sales Management
- Product Innovation and Management
- International Marketing Management
- New Product Design and Development
- Independent Study
- Honors Independent Study
- Special Topics in Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 855 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.