Students at this Humanities - Prelaw program at Michigan State University work closely with their academic adviser to design a major with three core areas of five or more classes each. Students hone critical research, writing and presentation skills as they focus on areas of particular interest to them.
- Associate attorneys
- Governmental relations specialists
- Project assistants
- Law clerks
- New business development coordinators
- Urban policy consultants
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Survey of Accounting Concepts
- Introduction to Forensic Science
- Minorities, Crime, and Social Policy
- Women and Criminal Justice
- Public Revenues
- Introduction to Business Law
- Constitutional and Legal History of Medieval England
- Formal Reasoning
- Liberal Theory and Its Critics
- Public Bureaucracy in the Policy Process
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Law General Studies & Classics View 506 other Masters in General Studies & Classics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.