The Human Resource Management major at Michigan State University allows students to explore courses from several departments within the Broad College. Students enjoy a high degree of flexibility in selecting courses to satisfy the major field of concentration requirement.
The student’s program of study is designed within the context of the student’s personal, academic and career goals.
- Compensation analysts
- Human resource analysts
- Human resource associates
- Program management specialists
- Strategic support associates
- Talent managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Compensation and Reward Systems
- Personnel Training and Development
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Labor-Management Relations
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Globalization and International Management
- Independent Study
- Special Topics in Human Resource Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 328 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.