Wild populations cannot be managed without an understanding of how ecological, human, social, economic, political and behavioral considerations interact in the natural world.
Students from this Fisheries and Wildlife program at Michigan State University can choose from several concentrations: conservation biology, fisheries biology and management, water sciences, fish and wildlife disease ecology management and preveterinary studies.
- Geographic information system analysts
- Invasive species technicians/crew leaders
- Laboratory assistants
- Urban outreach guides
- Stream technician educators
- Wildlife assistants
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Conservation Ethics
- Environmental Ethics
- Nature of Science
- Philosophy of Biological Science
- Environmental Ethics (W)
- Independent Study in Fisheries and Wildlife
- International Studies in Fisheries and Wildlife
- Professional Internship in Fisheries and Wildlife
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAnimal Sciences Aquaculture & Fisheries View 220 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.