Students at this Finance program from Michigan State University will learn to write effectively, be ethically aware and take a great global perspective while pursuing their chosen disciplines.
Students may participate in directing the Student Investment Fund and may apply to join the Financial Markets Institute.
- Account managers
- Credit analysts
- Financial analysts
- Investment banking analysts
- Wealth management advisers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Financial Management
- Computer Applications in Financial Modeling
- Security Analysis
- Debt and Money Markets
- Investment Strategies and Speculative Markets
- Topics in Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 1076 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete MSU’s application for admission online, including the required personal statement.
- Pay the $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Request that all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets and certificates directly to Michigan State University in an official, sealed envelope.
- Have the testing agency (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, MSUELT or MELAB accepted).
- International students are encouraged, though not required, to submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Do not send letters of recommendation, photographs, portfolios or additional personal essays.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.