Students from this English program from Michigan State University are trained broadly to identify, assess and confront the types of complexities that surface in all social environments, including the workplace. They develop the critical thinking and writing, creativity, and problem-solving skills necessary for a constantly changing world.
- Editorial assistants
- Client relations associates
- Technical communicators
- Communications and public relations specialists
- Creative materials coordinators
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Literary Study
- Readings in Chicano and Latino Literatures
- Readings in Asian or Asian American Literature
- Readings in Women Writers
- Readings in Native American Literature
- Readings in Sexuality and Literature
- Readings in Jewish Literature
- Studies in Postcolonial and Diaspora Literature
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Literature View 1858 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
- Submit one application for admission
- There are three ways to apply to MSU. Select the option that is right for you, but only submit one application for admission. MSU has no preference for which application you submit.MSU's application for admission
- Coalition Application
- Common Application
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.