Key elements of this Education (Elementary) program from Michigan State University include a strong foundation in all content areas plus additional depth in a selected teaching major, courses on the most effective teaching practices and a full-year, guided teaching internship in a public school after completion of the bachelor’s degree.
- Pre-kindergarten and elementary teachers
- Middle school subject area teachers
- Instructional coaches
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Diversity, Power, and Opportunity in Social Institutions
- Literacy, Learners, and Learning in Context - Elementary (W)
- Teaching of Science to Diverse Learners - Elementary
- Teaching of Social Studies to Diverse Learners - Elementary
- Teaching of Language and Literacy to Diverse Learners - Elementary
- Teaching of Mathematics to Diverse Learners - Elementary
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3336 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one application for admission
- Coalition Application
- Common Application
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.